8.4.17

MONDAY INSPIRATION: Chanel

Waiting at the airport before my trip to France, I was flicking through images of the Paris Métiers d'Art show, screenshotting my favourite looks and wishing I had some of the pieces to wear on my journey!
These images have been saved to my phone ever since, and I look longingly at the beautiful pieces whenever I have time.
I love Chanel. I think Karl Lagerfeld has sustained such a beautiful empire created by the mother of modern fashion, Coco herself. Lagerfeld always maintains the heritage of the brand through quilted pieces and tweed fabrics, while still creating a look that is fresh and current. The involvement of younger influencers such as Lily-Rose Depp, Rowan Blanchard and Willow Smith has shifted the focus of the brand from something that was synonymous with your grandma's wardrobe, to a brand that is coveted by all ages.
Honestly I am in love with this particular collection from Chanel, so I thought I'd share it with you!
~

~~~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meghan grace


No comments:

Post a Comment